Saturday, March 15, 2014

Week Eight: Up and Around Downtown

This week our class tackled Downtown Las Vegas with a new perspective.  We traveled farther beyond the Fremont area and discovered some untapped beauty and undisclosed rubbish.  We also used a Polaroid as a medium for some of our shots.  I personally did have a polaroid, but technology enabled those that did not to use the format on our phones, pretty ingenious if you ask me.  Again I uncovered parts of Vegas I would have never known existed if it wasn't for this great class.  Here are a few pics from our adventure:

"Life Cube"

"Life Art"

"Dumpster Free-Zone"

"Blue"

"Levels"
 
Here are some of the polaroid captures I made with my phone.
 
"Reach"
 

""Clog"

"Rockin' Weeds"

"Sprout"

"Toothless Trash"


And last, but not least, this is Kennedy.  Right downtown is Hydrant Park.  It is a nice grassy park for dogs to run and play in.  They offer doggie day care and the dogs were so well behaved.  This was just something you would not expect to see downtown.

"Kennedy"
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment