Monday, March 3, 2014

Week Six: North Strip

This week we journeyed to the north end of the strip.  We started near Circus Circus.  I had not been inside that joint since I was probably 12 years old, now I remember why.  It was very dark and dank within the resort and I was unable to get quality pictures without a flash.  So we headed south toward the Encore and the Wynn.  One could definitely feel the Asian influence throughout the Encore, Wynn seemed to have a more European feel.  I was entranced by the light fixtures this week, here are a few examples:
"Crescent Light"
 

"Flames of Light"

"Bronzed Light"

"Lantern Light"
 
The following photograph is also a light fixture, but from Circus Circus.
 
"Light Rings"







1 comment:

  1. I really like the third image. It makes me feel like a fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete